Sunday, January 20, 2019

When you are weary it's time to press in!

Two years ago the Lord gave us a reprieve and a great change in direction; why? His people prayed without ceasing and He heard from heaven.

Are you still praying without ceasing for his protection, Divine wisdom, and discernment? 

Is the church supporting God's call to arms? I don't think so. Ichabod

The Glory has departed!

1 Samuel 4:21 And she named the child Ichabod, saying, The glory is departed from Israel: because the ark of God was taken, and because of her father in law and her husband.

Tonight over Washington DC

Is another change coming? Read what the Lord has revealed to those with eyes to see and ears to hear.


January 19, 2019 Sister Glynda Lomax

January 18, 2019 Brother Jeremiah Johnson

For the past two days my spirit has been deeply stirred to prayer and intersession for our leaders and God's people! Something is about to change.

Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

2 Corinthians 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Philippians 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Amen!




No comments: