Saturday, May 26, 2018

God always gives His people warnings before coming events but few listen

Mark 13:23 But take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand.

In 2008 on my way to the coffee shop I rounded a bend in the road to see our beautiful Mount Rainier, at that moment God spoke to me saying "it will blow without warning"!


I was living in Tacoma at the time and was stunned by His warning and shared it with my wife when I got home with our morning coffee. We heeded His warning and moved away from the area shortly after.

Amos 3:7 Surely the Lord God does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

The prophets are speaking now regarding Mount Rainier but will any give heed?



These warnings are for the Lord's remnant but are you listening? Those who choose to ignore will perish with the wicked. His warnings come so you can make plans and get out of the way, failure to heed His warnings leaves you in His target area with the wicked.

Matthew 5:45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.





No comments: