Friday, November 11, 2016

A Reset, a Decree, and Believers action results in Globalist DEFEAT!

A CALL TO THE BODY OF CHRIST TO INCREASE INTERCESSION FOR THE PROTECTION OF DONALD TRUMP!!!


By Lana Vawser
 
This afternoon I had a vision which I felt that the Lord wanted me to release to call people to specific prayer. I know I released a word today regarding Donald Trump, but after this vision, I felt that the Lord wanted me to release it for a specific targeted direction to pray. Read More

Folks God has heard our prayers and has granted us an opportunity that has saved our Republic! Thank you for doing your part but be sure to continue the race all the way to the finish line.

2 Timothy 4:7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

Pray without ceasing! When Donald Trump crosses your mind throughout the day ask the Lord to surround him with Divine protection.

Acts 12:5 Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.

Romans 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

2 Timothy 1:3 I thank God, whom I serve from my forefathers with pure conscience, that without ceasing I have remembrance of thee in my prayers night and day;

Amen 

No comments: