Thursday, August 4, 2016

He Knows!

God knows things and details about your day that you probably would never recall if you sat down and reviewed your day before going to bed. 

He is never too busy to spend His day with you but He never forces His companionship on you and your activities; He waits for your invitation!

This is a praise report and highlight of my day.

I always invite Him because I love His company and He keeps His eye on everything that is going on and pays great attention to the details. This week I have been cleaning up some wind damaged trees and during the process I lost a couple items off my chainsaw. Let me show you.


Downed trees

While sawing these trees up about four days ago I lost a bar nut somewhere along this hundred foot work area. The picture below displays a dime and nickle for a size comparison. The nut on the right came off the chainsaw while cutting and wasn't known to be missing until the chain came off the bar during a cut.




Two days ago I lost the bolt pictured above left working in the following area and like the nut I didn't notice it was missing until I had cut up these two trees.


Finding these missing items in the grass and wood chips is about as likely as finding the needle in a hay stack. The day they were lost I looked for them in these two areas with no luck. 

Today while doing some additional cleanup I asked the Lord to show me where these two items were and to let me see them. He took me right to the spots as I entered both areas, I picked them up and they are now back on my chainsaw.

Without His company and His attention to detail these items would have never been found by me.

Luke 18:27 And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.


Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Why are such little things important? When you have invited God to spend the day with you and you ask Him for His help and He immediately responds it is faith building for us. You know He is actively engaged with you and your activity at a conversational level! Thank you Lord! 

Praise Him! He is worthy of our praise!

Amen 

No comments: