Friday, November 6, 2015

Paradise in the Midst of Chaos

Do you live in the midst of chaos in home that is set in paradise?


To many this would seem like an oxymoron but it can be reality if you choose the right friends. I have such a friend and with Him all things are possible.

I was thinking about my life today, what tomorrow might bring and I had to pause and tell Him...

Psalm 23:5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.

Abba Father I praise you!

Romans 8:15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”

I knew Him as a child, I knew Him when I rebelled, and as a young adult when I hit bottom He was standing there with His hand outstretched to me to pull me out of the mire.

My friend Jesus

 
Philippians 4:7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

You know what He asked me in this picture? He asked me if I was happy with my life of rebellion? How do you answer that question lying on your back stuck in the mire with no way to get loose? 

While I was contemplating His question, He pulled me out and sat me down; then He said you must choose this day, NOW, to walk with Me or continue on the path that caught you in the mire! 

I was stunned, actually there are no words to describe the feeling I was experiencing; I asked Him if I could have a few minutes to think about it. He said yes but this choice is final... You must choose now there will be no other opportunity!

I thought about how I got here, whether I wanted to follow the path He would set before me or remain in my current state... I broke at that point and cried out to Him in repentance and asked for His forgiveness of my sins.

At that instant I felt something comparable to lightening bolt entering my feet and blowing out the top of my head and I knew He had completely cleansed and forgiven me.

I've never been the same and He wants to do the same for you if you are walking the path I had been traveling when I got caught in the mire. When you enter His presence the air glows in gold just like the picture. Call out to Him now and be set free of the bondage of sin.

John 3:13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven. 
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 
15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. 
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 
17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 

Read about the new birth here and rejoice - He Lives and in Him our lives consist.

Preeminence of Christ

Colossians 1:9 For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 
10 that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; 
11 strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; 
12 giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. 
13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, 
14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 
16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 
17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 
18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

Our world is truly filled with chaos and my home truly is paradise set in the midst of chaos with Christ. 

No comments: