Sunday, July 26, 2015

In a Word shared Today July 25, 2015 Jesus Said...

Come to Me now before your last heartbeat, for that is all you have.

That sounds very imminent to me. Have you been putting off answering the door to your heart with Jesus knocking?

He also said:

My Word has gone forth and it has been ignored by multitudes, including most of My church. My words of warning that have resounded for several decades now have vastly gone unheeded and now it is time to reap the whirlwind of My just judgments.

America He is speaking to you in this Word

The land will tremble and shake, the rivers will overflow and it will be torn asunder. (The news media are talking about these very events unfolding)

Will it look like this after it trembles and shakes?

(Image from NOWTHEENDBEGINS.COM)

I will come for My people, but you will have to endure until I do come. (Read the entire Word here)

The urgency I feel is for those who are not ready, who have been putting Jesus off! Please drop everything else and get right with your Creator now! Confess your sin, Repent, and ask forgiveness in Jesus name.

Families with loved ones who are not where they need to be in Jesus please keep praying for them and remember this.

1 Corinthians 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband; otherwise your children would be unclean, but now they are holy.

Psalm 125:1 Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever. 2 As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds His people from this time forth and forever.



No comments: