Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My Friend Jesus (Part four) Teacher, Truth, and Counselor

My Friend Jesus



I met Him at the Cross and discovered He had nailed all of my sins to the cross. When I cried out to Him in repentance He forgave my sins and gave me the gift of eternal life. WOW He is my all in all! 

He became my teacher

Matthew 23:8 But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren.

Matthew 23:10 And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.

His Word above showed me who to contact when I had questions. Men's answers are filled with opinion and often error so when you need real answers ask Him and He will answer in Truth.

Truth


3 John 1:4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.

John 8:32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

In my times of need He became my Counselor

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

He is Wonderful and my Everlasting Father, in Him I have no fear of men!

Matthew 10:28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

I am a Christian but I am not religious, I do not attend church and am not a member of a denomination. I have freedom, He is my friend and His voice directs my steps.

Religion is an establishment of men broken down into denominations which are filled, financed, and empowered by churches who box people into living by rules established by men.

The religious leaders are the ones who crucified my Lord.

Men often are not what they seem to be but Christ is constant, never changing, and faithful.

These men for example may not be what they present themselves as:
  • Billy Graham
  • Kenneth Copeland
  • Kenneth Hagin
  • Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
  • Rev. Robert Schuller
They present themselves as representatives of Christ but one may be surprised to discover they are all 33rd degree Masons according to membership listings.

High level (33rd degree) Masons have sworn allegiance to Lucifer the light bearer, see below. 


Albert Pike addressing the 23 Supreme Councils of the world on July 14, 1889:- "To you, Sovereign Grand Instructors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: 'the Masonic Religion should be,  by all of us initiates of the high degrees,  maintained in the purity of the Luciferian Doctrine. . ."


No comments: