Saturday, November 7, 2015

URGENT! - Making a List and Checking Twice - URGENT!

When you pray for those you love who are lost have you ever prayed that the Lord would send His angels to talk to them face to face?

Those who are close to you often will not talk to you about things that cause them discomfort, such as sin, repentance, and the cleansing Blood of Jesus who gave His life for them... Would an angel of the Lord or the Lord Himself get their undivided attention?


He got Johns attention on the isle of Patmos


Revelation 1: 10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet, 
11 saying, “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last,” and, “What you see, write in a book and send it to the seven churches which are in Asia: to Ephesus, to Smyrna, to Pergamos, to Thyatira, to Sardis, to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”
12 Then I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 
13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band. 
14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 
15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 
16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength. 
17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 
18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

Those of us who have been paying attention know that America has been weighed in the balance and found lacking. Judgement has been proclaimed, repentance has failed to appear, in it's place only rebellion has stood up to be recorded; but what is in the Judges heart?

His Word

"My People, you are in a season of prayer. This means I desire you would avail yourselves of My Mighty Power through praying My Will in this time. 
I will multiply your answers now if you will do this because I greatly desire to show mercy to those who do not know Me yet, just as I showed mercy and saved you.

Cry out to Me for mercy, for none can save as I do. Call out their names that they may be brought up before Me, and I will send angels on assignment to bring it to pass". (Read more)

I'm making a list and checking it twice, please do likewise and together let us cry out for mercy!

As with any word brought forth and shared; take it to the Lord in prayer and verify it with Scripture and then follow His lead and what He puts in your heart.

 Brothers and sisters my heart is breaking over my beloved country and what it once stood for, His Glory! For those of you who might be pilots, America is in a dead-mans spiral and my children and grandchildren are going along for the ride - Heed His request and cry out for mercy while lifting their names up before heaven! 

When God speaks things happen! AMEN




No comments: